La Cat Salons calls local, national and international artists to participate in the upcoming Mamuska Dublin! This is a regular platform for presenting, viewing and discussing evolving works, raw ideas, unrehearsed visions, trials and errors, short masterpieces, playful nonsense, first steps... all in the context of an informal environment where like-minded artists meet, mingle and receive feedback from the audience. Be a part of it!
A maximum of ten artists will present their work, with lively musical breaks.
* open to works in the fields of dance, live performance, live installation, sound and video art
* all works must be under 10 minutes long
* all works must have very simple technical set up and requirements
* send title, duration and brief description of work submitted
* include a brief bio of the artists involved
* inclusion of supporting material is recommended
*Closing Date For Submissions: Monday 21st October*
Email all submissions to La Cat Salons curator Brigit McCone at email@example.com. Mamuska Dublin is supported by the Arts Council Small Festivals Scheme and is an inhouse production of La Catedral Studios. Pictured artists: Erika Capello and Monica Insinga.